About the hotel
An ancient village reborn
1.5 hours from Roma Airport
25 min from foligno train station
Among the green hills of Umbria, Aethos Saragano is nestled between olive groves and Sagrantino vineyards, immersed in authentic Umbrian charm.
Aethos Saragano is an entire village that was completely restored and brought back to its original splendour to accommodate nature and refuge-seeking travellers.
Step back in time as you explore the thousand year old streets encompassing Roman walls and ancient buildings.
Experience exclusively with your team for one week
- 10 tastefully decorated suites, all in an authentic style with an elegant contemporary design (maximum capacity of 22 guests)
- Library with fireplace and bar able to host meetings for 20 people
- White board, presentation board and projector available upon request
- Concierge on site from 8am to 8pm
- Nanny and staff available
- 14 meter outdoor lap pool
Request More Information
“It feels like covid never happened - our team is now back on track” — Attendee